St. Mark's Parish was founded on June 25, 1908 by Bishop Charles Colton. On October 16, 1921, Bishop William Turner dedicated St. Mark's Parochial School. It was built at a cost of $165,000. The school was placed under the supervision of the Sisters of St. Joseph's.
For over 90 years, St. Mark School has provided an excellent Catholic Education to thousands of students in Western New York leaving a strong legacy of graduates who have demonstrated a deep sense of love of God, country, neighbor and family.
Today St. Mark School remains committed to its mission to foster in its students the ability to excel spiritually and intellectually and take with them into their future faith, intelligence, responsibility, self-discipline, integrity and compassion to both serve and lead their fellow human beings.