What is Parent Portal?
- For grades 6-8 It is a “live” view of your child’s grades/progress. You can view assignments and assessments as teachers enter them into their gradebooks. You will also see any assignments your child is missing. (Missing assignments show up as a red exclamation point).Please allow appropriate time for grades to be entered in portal. Your child’s progress reports and report card will also be visible at each trimester.
- For grades K-5 You can view your child’s schedule, attendance, progress reports and report card. You will not see individual grades and assignments.
What if I forgot my log in from last year?
- Your user name (email address) and password from last year remains unchanged and will allow you to log in. If you forgot your password click on forgot password and the system will prompt you through a reset.
How do I log in?
- Parent Portal is NOT mobile device friendly. It should be used on a computer. There is an app you can download, but we recommend computers as the most effective method of accessing the portal.
- Use this website ONLY https://parentportal.eschooldata.com/BuffaloDiocese
- There is another Parent Portal site that comes up if you Google it, and it has “wnyric” in the link. That page will NOT work for us. Please make sure you are using the correct link.
- Your user name will be the email address associated with your child’s account.
- Your temporary password was included in the email you received from Eschool. Portal. That will only work for your first log in and will prompt you to reset.
- If you are a returning family the same email and password will remain unchanged
Problems with Log-in:
- Are you using the correct Parent Portal site?
- Are you a computer, not a mobile device?
- Try another email address that is associated with a parent/guardian in your household.
- The password is case sensitive, so make sure you are not using capitals.
Still having trouble?
- If you get a message that you have been locked out of your account, please contact Sara Kane in the office via email email@example.com or phone. She will need to contact BOCES to have them unlock it for you.
- For additional troubleshooting, email Sara Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach her at (716)836-1191.