Registration begins January 26, 2020To register, parents must complete the following:
- Registration Form
- Tuition Agreement (to follow with acceptance letter)
- Smart Tuition Contract (to follow with acceptance letter)
- Textbook Loan Form
- Release of records from a previous school or daycare (only a signature at the bottom is necessary)
- Received release of records (office)
- A copy of your child's current report card
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- A copy of your child's baptismal certificate
- Parishioner Verification Form
- Non-refundable Admission Fee
All the forms in the Health Packet must be sent into the school before August 1st.
- Release of Information Form
- Student Health History Form completed and signed by parent
- Physical Examination (Health Certificate/Appraisal Form). Because of insurance requirements, if your child cannot have a physical before August 1st, a copy of the appointment card from the doctor will suffice.
- Dental Health Certificate
- An up-to-date immunization form. Please make certain that your child has had two MMR shots. Children born after 1/1/02 and entering Grade 6 must have verification of the Tdap vaccination. No child will be allowed to enter school without this form.